What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and downloaded to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data are processed, a distinction will be made between first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by the website (such as, for example, those used to remember the constituent elements of a shopping cart).
- Personalization Cookies: allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: they are used to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Complementary cookies to exchange social content: the so-called plug-in, which allow sharing content on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: allow the responsible to track user behavior.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising space on the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected about the user’s behavior and habits, adapting the advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
How to modify your cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies PROFASHION SL or any other website using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for deletion is established. For more information:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Internet Explorer:
It is possible that by disabling cookies the website may not work properly or you may not be able to access certain features of the website.
Cookies used on the website
Different types of cookies are used on the web portal for different purposes, the cookies used are listed below:
Required Cookies; Analytics and Statistics Cookies; and Marketing and Retargeting Cookies.
Modification of the conditions