Basic information about Data Protection:
Responsible: Profashion SL.
Purpose: Provision of online services.
Management of web users.
Commercial communications related to our services.
Legitimation: Express consent or legitimate interest.
Addressees: Data may be transferred to REDSYS, no other transfers to third parties will be made, except for legal obligation.
Rights: Access, rectify and delete data as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Additional information: You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached clauses found at http://22.214.171.124/~profashion/pages/politica-de-privacidad.
In PROFASHION SL we work to offer you through our products and services the best possible exp4erience. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and we believe we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the LAW 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), PROFASHION SL informs the user that, as data controller, it will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected to improve the user experience, serving your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about what information we collect about you and why we collect it.
- Our intention is to provide you with the best possible experience. Therefore, when we use your personal information, we will always do so in a compliant manner, and when necessary, we will ask for your consent.
- We understand that your information belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process it, you can ask us to stop processing it.
- Our priority is to ensure your security and to process your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: PROFASHION SL
Registered Address: C/ ALEMANIA 4, NAVE 13, BADALONA
C.I.F. nº: B62011655
PROFASHION SL has appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within your organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by mail email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Telephone number and e-mail address.
- Information related to payments and returns.
- IP address, date and time you have accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the operating system of the device.
- Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill out the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; also, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means the impossibility to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for what purpose we treat your data?
In PROFASHION SL treat the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes:
- Manage orders or hire any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
- Manage the delivery of the information requested.
- Develop commercial actions and perform the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the work of information, being able to perform automatic assessments, profiling and segmentation of customers in order to customize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the online customer experience.
- Develop and manage contests, sweepstakes or other promotional activities that may be organized.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to Authorities or third party companies for auditing purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from customers or Public Administrations.
- We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Register of Activities and Processing Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the data subject for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest for the processing of data of our customers in direct marketing actions and express consent of the person concerned for all matters relating to automatic assessments and profiling.
- Fulfillment of legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described above will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected (for example, for the duration of the business relationship), as well as for the fulfillment of legal obligations arising from the processing of the data.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, PROFASHION SL will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (e.g., payment providers or delivery companies) with whom PROFASHION SL works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use such information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
PROFASHION SL seeks to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have appropriate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties are obliged to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, personal data may be required by law to be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
Personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU. For data sent to third parties outside the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield”.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can send your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address:
Under the provisions of the RGPD you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information about the personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and oblivion: you can request the deletion after blocking personal data.
- Right to limit processing: this means restricting the processing of personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of data, opposing further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you may request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you may request not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject.
In some cases, your request may be refused if you request deletion of data necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Also, if you have a complaint about the processing of your data, you can lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data included, exonerating PROFASHION SL from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. PROFASHION SL reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that had been concluded with users, in the event that the data provided are false, incomplete, inaccurate or outdated.
PROFASHION SL is not responsible for the accuracy of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility for any possible damages that may arise from the use of such information.
PROFASHION SL reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in its website and may even limit or deny access to such information. PROFASHION SL is exonerated from liability for any loss or damage that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by PROFASHION SL provided it comes from outside sources.
Also, the user certifies that you are over 14 years and has the necessary legal capacity to provide consent for the processing of personal data.
How do we handle personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically addressed to minors. However, in the event that any of them are directed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with Article 8 of the RGPD and Article 7 of the LO3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), PROFASHION SL will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the ID card or other form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures we apply to protect your personal data?
PROFASHION SL has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and seeks to install those other additional technical means and measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data provided to PROFASHION SL.
PROFASHION SL is not responsible for hypothetical damages that may result from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone faults or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, caused by reasons beyond PROFASHION SL; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, the Internet system or other electronic systems, as well as damage that may be caused by third parties through unlawful interference beyond the control of PROFASHION SL. This notwithstanding, the user should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites